Training: Access 2019- update
duration: 6 hours |
Language: English (US) |
access duration: 90 days |
Get familiar with the latest features of Access 2019. Microsoft Access is a database management system and part of the Microsoft Office 2019 suite. In this training you will learn about the function of the latest Access version. It is a powerful program that allows users to store large amounts of data and analyze this data for different applications.
During this training you will learn:
- Create a simple and comprehensive query and forms.
- Explore tables, primary keys, and relationships and learn how to format and edit both field and field properties.
- Store data and protect your database.
- Print, export and send database item by email.
- Import data, change formatting settings, create drop-down menus, perform data validation and create labels with your data.
- Clean and analyze database.
After completing this module, you are ready to save, print, export and send data with the help of Access 2019.
This training has been specially developed for prospective and somewhat experienced users who are able to create tables and queries for an existing or new database application or for those who need to analyze large amounts of data. Experience with working in a Windows environment and with files and folders is desired. A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions is certainly an advantage.
Access 2019- update
Access 2019: Working with Databases
A database is an organized collection of data that can be
- accessed, analyzed, and exported into useful reports. In order to
- create a database, you will first need to become familiar with the
- database tool at hand. In this 6-video course, "Working with
- Databases," you will explore the Access 2019 database application
- in the Microsoft Office 2019 suite. Learners will also discover how
- to open existing databases and create new ones, and learn how to
- customize the interface, including the Quick Access Toolbar and
- ribbon. Begin the Access 2019 course by observing how to open the
- application and open a database, and then how to use database
- templates to create a database quickly. You will then navigate the
- interface to locate tools available to manage and create a
- database, and explore how to customize the application's interface
- and theme. This leads into customizing the Quick Access toolbar.
- Learners will conclude the course by observing how to customize the
- tool ribbon.
Access 2019: Saving, Printing & Exporting Databases
In this 6-video course, "Saving, Printing, and Exporting
- Databases," learners will discover how to save data, print database
- items, export a database, and send tables via email in Access 2019.
- To begin, learn how to save your data as a database or object, and
- then move onto saving regularly and repairing, backing up, and
- adjusting your database save settings. This leads learners into
- observing how to protect a database by adding password encryption
- if it contains confidential or sensitive data. Any object contained
- in your Access database can be printed, so you will next learn how
- to print items in your database. Furthermore, learn how to export
- data that you have compiled in your database to a different
- program; observe how Access allows you to export data in a variety
- of different formats including Excel spreadsheets, PDF files, and
- HTML formatted web pages. You will conclude the course by
- discovering how to send your database table via email using
- Access's integrated email function.
Access 2019: Tables, Fields & Entries
To get the most out of Access 2019, one needs to understand the
- structure and main elements of a database. In this 9-video course,
- "Access 2019: Tables, Fields, and Entries," learners can explore
- tables, primary keys, and relationships, and discover how to format
- and edit both fields and field properties. Begin by learning the
- structure and key features of your database such as a table, field,
- value, query, and form. Then learn how to create a table
- automatically or manually in a database, and organize, filter, and
- hide database items. Examine how to insert fields into tables,
- format database fields, and edit database field properties, as each
- field in an Access data table has a particular format. In Access,
- you will often find that data values inserted into different tables
- are related, so discover how to link data in different tables to
- help visualize the relationship between records spread across
- multiple tables. Then move on to observing how to manage data
- relationships, and finally, to learning how to visualize object
Access 2019: Inserting, Importing & Formatting Data
In this 8-video course, "Access 2019: Inserting, Importing, and
- Formatting Data," learners will discover how to enter and import
- data, change formatting settings, create dropdown menus, enforce
- data validation, and create labels with data. Begin the course by
- learning how to insert data into a table, and then explore how to
- modify the default navigation settings. In Access, you can import
- data that has been created or edited in a different program, which
- can save you the time required to manually reenter your data values
- or records. You will next learn how to use Excel data in a
- database. This leads into exploring how to import an address book
- from Outlook. Thereafter, learners will delve into formatting text
- in their data; creating a dropdown menu; and also creating data
- validation rules, which can be used to place limits on the
- information that can be inserted into access data tables. The
- course concludes by demonstrating how to create labels.
Access 2019: Finding & Organizing Data
There are multiple ways to find or search for elements and
- Access allows you to adapt your view on fields by sorting and
- filtering data values. This 6-video course, "Access 2019: Finding
- and Organizing Data," allows learners to discover how to sort,
- filter, find, and replace features available in Access 2019. This
- process will enable you to save time and locate the information you
- need most within your Access database values. To begin, you will
- learn how to sort the data in the data tables, and then filter the
- data in the data tables. Explore how to search and locate data
- values, which is useful if you have a large number of records in
- your data table. Also, you will discover how to replace data
- values. Creating an index in Access can help find a value or record
- more quickly, which is particularly useful if a data table contains
- a large number of records; learners will also observe how to edit
- database indexes. Conclude with a look at finding duplicate values
- in a database.
Access 2019: Creating Forms & Queries
Forms in Access 2019 are designed to help you visualize records
- and create new data entries more easily. In this 8-video course,
- "Access 2019: Creating Forms and Queries," learners discover how to
- create forms quickly using the form wizard tool, add data values,
- create queries, and perform calculations. Begin by learning how to
- create a data entry form with the wizard tool, before exploring the
- use of different form types. Discover how to create a data entry
- form from scratch, and edit form elements by inserting text in a
- form. You will then observe how to create a simple query, as well
- as a crosstab query, which allows you to cross reference data that
- you have extracted from your Access database. The course continues
- by demonstrating how to perform a simple calculation, with which,
- for example, you can apply sum, maximum, and average formulas to
- analyze the information inserted into a query, and concludes by
- showing learners how to create a calculated field.
Access 2019: Customizing Forms
In this 8-video course, "Access 2019: Customizing Forms,"
- learners explore how to add and customize forms, restructure
- individual elements, or change the theme to enhance a form's look
- and feel. Begin by formatting text boxes inserted into a form. Then
- move on to inserting a list box—list boxes can be used to limit
- values that can be inserted into forms. Next, observe how to insert
- checkboxes, which can be used to simplify some of the questions or
- fields in an Access form. This leads into inserting buttons, used
- to give users greater control over Access data entry forms. Next,
- delve into reorganizing a form, making an Access form easier to use
- by reorganizing different elements and controls that have been
- created. Then explore editing information in a form, such as title,
- time, date, or adding images. Discover how to customize the
- appearance of a form, by, for example, changing the overall theme,
- selecting a new color, and changing the text font schemes. Conclude
- the course by observing how to edit a form's properties.
Access 2019: Using the Report & Analysis Tools
To get the most out of a database, you can extract data and
- analyze data patterns. Reports allow you to extract and view the
- information you need. You can also get a clear global view of a
- database by keeping your data clean. Once you have created a
- database, it is important to know how to analyze and interpret
- data. In this 5-video Access 2019 course, you will discover how to
- create reports, as well as how to create custom and automatic
- reports to extract needed information. Also, learners will observe
- how to clean up a database and analyze the database itself. Begin
- by creating a quick report, then learn how to create a database
- report from scratch. This leads to exploring how to customize a
- report, for example, formatting text and inserting additional
- items, modifying the layout or page orientation. Next, explore
- cleaning up a database; Access Speech is a useful query that can be
- used to clean up a database file. Conclude the course by observing
- how to analyze a database.
We offer several optional training products to enhance your learning experience. If you are planning to use our training course in preperation for an official exam then whe highly recommend using these optional training products to ensure an optimal learning experience. Sometimes there is only a practice exam or/and practice lab available.
Optional practice exam (trial exam)
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice exam. This practice exam comprises a number of trial exams which are very similar to the real exam, both in terms of form and content. This is the ultimate way to test whether you are ready for the exam.
Optional practice lab
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice lab. You perform the tasks on real hardware and/or software applicable to your Lab. The labs are fully hosted in our cloud. The only thing you need to use our practice labs is a web browser. In the LiveLab environment you will find exercises which you can start immediately. The lab enviromentconsist of complete networks containing for example, clients, servers,etc. This is the ultimate way to gain extensive hands-on experience.
Via ons opleidingsconcept bespaar je tot 80% op trainingen
Start met leren wanneer je wilt. Je bepaalt zelf het gewenste tempo
Spar met medecursisten en profileer je als autoriteit in je vakgebied.
Ontvang na succesvolle afronding van je cursus het officiële certificaat van deelname van Icttrainingen.nl
Krijg inzicht in uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie van jezelf of je medewerkers
Kennis opdoen met interactieve e-learning en uitgebreide praktijkopdrachten door gecertificeerde docenten
Once we have processed your order and payment, we will give you access to your courses. If you still have any questions about our ordering process, please refer to the button below.
Een zakelijk account aanmaken
Wanneer u besteld namens uw bedrijf doet u er goed aan om aan zakelijk account bij ons aan te maken. Tijdens het registratieproces kunt u hiervoor kiezen. U heeft vervolgens de mogelijkheden om de bedrijfsgegevens in te voeren, een referentie en een afwijkend factuuradres toe te voegen.
U heeft bij ons diverse betaalmogelijkheden. Bij alle betaalopties ontvangt u sowieso een factuur na de bestelling. Gaat uw werkgever betalen, dan kiest u voor betaling per factuur.
Als u een zakelijk account heeft aangemaakt dan heeft u de optie om cursisten/medewerkers aan te maken onder uw account. Als u dus meerdere trainingen koopt, kunt u cursisten aanmaken en deze vervolgens uitdelen aan uw collega’s. De cursisten krijgen een e-mail met inloggegevens wanneer zij worden aangemaakt en wanneer zij een training hebben gekregen.
Met een zakelijk account bent u automatisch beheerder van uw organisatie en kunt u naast cursisten ook managers aanmaken. Beheerders en managers kunnen tevens voortgang inzien van alle cursisten binnen uw organisatie.
What is included?
|Certificate of participation||Yes|
|Award Winning E-learning||Yes|
|Sharing knowledge||Unlimited access to our IT professionals community|
|Study advice||Our consultants are here for you to advice about your study career and options|
|Study materials||Certified teachers with in depth knowledge about the subject.|
|Service||World's best service|
Na bestelling van je training krijg je toegang tot ons innovatieve leerplatform. Hier vind je al je gekochte (of gevolgde) trainingen, kan je eventueel cursisten aanmaken en krijg je toegang tot uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie.