Course: Getting Started with Angular 11
Het volgende STAP tijdvak begint op 1 mei
duration: 12 hours |
Language: English (US) |
access duration: 180 days |
Angular is a widely used language among experienced developers transitioning to full stack development. This language provides the tools needed to build interactive and dynamic single-page applications. This course will cover the different building blocks and advanced features of Angular 11.
You will start with an introduction to the different components and modules of Angular. You will learn how to create and run an Angular application. In addition, you will learn to implement directives and pipes in Angular 11 for full-stack development and get to work with nested components in Angular. Nested components allow the use of reusable logic within separate units, which can be associated with one or more different components at a time. Next, you'll learn reactive programming with RxJS. Creating forms and effectively handling form elements in Angular is also covered. In the process, you will learn to work with APIs.
You will also explore the architecture of single-page applications (SPAs) and learn how to use Angular to implement routing and security in such SPAs. In addition, you'll get to work with services and dependency injections in Angular and learn how to implement security and optimization measures in Angular 11, such as authentication and authorization. You'll discover how to optimize an application, debug it and how to run a unit test.
Finally, you'll learn why and how to update older versions of Angular to later versions and discover in advance the new features available in Angular 12.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create web applications using Angular 11.
Software Developer, Web Developer
Getting Started with Angular 11
Angular 11: Getting Started with Angular
Angular helps build interactive and dynamic single-page applications (SPAs) through templating, two-way binding, modularization, RESTful API handling, dependency injection, and AJAX handling. It's a highly demanded technology and a useful language among experienced developers who want to move into full stack development.
Use this course to explore the different building blocks of Angular. Examine some of the advanced features of Angular 11 and install various software components for making use of its features and benefits. Install Node.js, Visual Studio Code, and Angular CLI and learn to create and run an Angular application.
Finally, investigate the different characteristics of package.json files and outline the basics of Typescript. When you're done with this course, you'll have a basic grasp of working with Angular.
Angular 11: Introduction to Components
Angular is a commonly-used language among experienced developers moving into full stack development. Through templating, two-way binding, modularization, RESTful API handling, dependency injection, and AJAX handling, Angular provides the tools needed to build interactive and dynamic single-page applications.
After taking this course, you'll be able to use components in Angular to make the most of this dynamic web framework.
Angular 11: Working With Angular Modules
Angular helps build interactive and dynamic single-page
- applications (SPAs) through templating, two-way binding,
- modularization, RESTful API handling, dependency injection, and
- AJAX handling. Take this course to explore the fundamentals of
- Angular module and examine decorators associated with it. With the
- help of this course, you'll learn to create an Angular component
- without CLI, bootstrap components using Angular module, and create
- feature and shared modules. You'll also discover how to work with
- third-party modules like BrowserModule and export/import arrays.
- Upon completion of this course, you'll be in a position to outline
- the components of Angular Module and deepen your Angular skills for
- full stack development.
Angular 11: Directives & Pipes
Angular helps build interactive and dynamic single-page
- applications (SPAs) and is a technology that is highly in demand
- among experienced developers who want to move into full-stack
- development. Use this course to gain a better understanding of
- directives and pipes in Angular 11. Examine the use of conditional
- operators, array iteration through complex objects, and the concept
- of pagination. This course will also help you discover the
- functionality of sorting data, the use of built-in pipes and custom
- pipes, and how to filter a list of data as per user search input.
- Upon completing this course, you'll have the skills to implement
- directives and pipes using Angular for full-stack development.
Angular 11: Working With Nested Components
Nested components in Angular allow the use of reusable logic
- within separate units, which can be associated with one or more
- different components at a time. Take this course to supplement your
- knowledge of working with nested components in Angular. Try your
- hand at building a nested component, using the @Input and @Output
- keywords, and implementing the ViewChild property. After wrapping
- up this course, you'll be able to use nested components to build
- applications in Angular that are composed of multiple components
- working together.
Angular 11: Reactive Programming With RxJS & Observables
- allows you to engage in reactive programming that uses observables
- to make it easier to perform a variety of asynchronous operations.
- Take this course to supplement your knowledge of event-based
- programming in Angular. Explore the key features of the RxJS
- library, take advantage of observables over promises, utilize HTTP
- Requests to retrieve data, and subscribe to observables for data.
- After completing this course, you'll be able to use Angular with
- RxJS to create interactive and dynamic single-page
Angular 11: Working With Forms
Front-End frameworks like Angular must be capable of accepting
- data from users and forwarding that data onto a database, usually
- via an API. Explore forms and the form submission process to
- endpoints using this course. Learn more about two-way binding, form
- events like button clicks, and validating forms for user input.
- You'll also work with APIs to perform some of the CRUD operations
- that have become synonymous with database programming and examine
- shareReplay to implement local caching. Having completed this
- course, you will be able to create forms and effectively handle
- form controls in Angular.
Angular 11: Navigation & Routing in Angular
- Angular is a platform and framework for building a breed of applications labeled SPAs (single-page applications). Use this course to discover what that means, explore the architecture of an SPA, and investigate the benefits of building one.
- In addition to building single page applications, Angular lets you implement routing and security. Practice implementing routing via Angular's routing module. Examine how routing does not involve routing to a physical HTML file but by rendering a 'view.'
- As with any web-based application, Angular implements routing security using a particular interface called route guards. Learn how to implement this interface, examining its features as you go.
- By the end of this course, you'll be able to create a single-page application and implement routing using Angular.
Angular 11: Services & Dependency Injection
Angular allows the use of one object in another class that
- consumes it through dependency injections. Try your hand at
- implementing dependency injections within a component and configure
- the injected object via the constructor of the consuming class
- through this course. Examine services in Angular and demonstrate
- how a service is used in a component. You'll also learn to inject
- services into components and access data inside of these services.
- By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge to work with
- services and dependency injections in Angular.
Angular 11: Security & Deployment in Angular
- Implementing security and optimization measures is part of the end-to-end Angular development and deployment life cycle. Developers new to or familiar with Angular can use this course to upgrade their skills in these areas.
- Learn how to implement authentication and authorization in Angular 11. Examine routing at a deeper level to determine the role of routing in authentication. Build authentication and authorization into your app by implementing an interface. Create, activate, and deactivate route guards to realize authentication and authorization. And implement lazy loading to reduce bloating and use of system resources.
- Moving along, examine the optimization of your application, debug a simple app, and perform a unit test on one of the components. Finally, deploy the Angular app onto an NGINX server.
- When you're done with this course, you'll know how to optimize the performance and security of your Angular applications.
Angular 11: New Features of Angular 11 & Angular 12
- When newer versions of Angular are released, their enhanced features may make it necessary to upgrade existing versions or migrate from the previous version of the platform to the latest.
- Use this course to explore the features of Angular 11 that are new/updated from Angular 10, such as component test harnesses, improved reporting and logging, and the updated Hot Module Replacement (HMR) support. Additionally, investigate the new features available in Angular 12.
- Learn how to migrate from Angular version 10 to version 11, using the Angular update guide for instructions. Furthermore, examine the CLI command ng update and utilize that command in a simple project.
- When you've completed this course, you'll be able to recognize why and how you should update older versions of Angular to later versions.
We offer several optional training products to enhance your learning experience. If you are planning to use our training course in preperation for an official exam then whe highly recommend using these optional training products to ensure an optimal learning experience. Sometimes there is only a practice exam or/and practice lab available.
Optional practice exam (trial exam)
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice exam. This practice exam comprises a number of trial exams which are very similar to the real exam, both in terms of form and content. This is the ultimate way to test whether you are ready for the exam.
Optional practice lab
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice lab. You perform the tasks on real hardware and/or software applicable to your Lab. The labs are fully hosted in our cloud. The only thing you need to use our practice labs is a web browser. In the LiveLab environment you will find exercises which you can start immediately. The lab enviromentconsist of complete networks containing for example, clients, servers,etc. This is the ultimate way to gain extensive hands-on experience.
Via ons opleidingsconcept bespaar je tot 80% op trainingen
Start met leren wanneer je wilt. Je bepaalt zelf het gewenste tempo
Spar met medecursisten en profileer je als autoriteit in je vakgebied.
Ontvang na succesvolle afronding van je cursus het officiële certificaat van deelname van Icttrainingen.nl
Krijg inzicht in uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie van jezelf of je medewerkers
Kennis opdoen met interactieve e-learning en uitgebreide praktijkopdrachten door gecertificeerde docenten
Once we have processed your order and payment, we will give you access to your courses. If you still have any questions about our ordering process, please refer to the button below.
read more about the order process
Een zakelijk account aanmaken
Wanneer u besteld namens uw bedrijf doet u er goed aan om aan zakelijk account bij ons aan te maken. Tijdens het registratieproces kunt u hiervoor kiezen. U heeft vervolgens de mogelijkheden om de bedrijfsgegevens in te voeren, een referentie en een afwijkend factuuradres toe te voegen.
U heeft bij ons diverse betaalmogelijkheden. Bij alle betaalopties ontvangt u sowieso een factuur na de bestelling. Gaat uw werkgever betalen, dan kiest u voor betaling per factuur.
Als u een zakelijk account heeft aangemaakt dan heeft u de optie om cursisten/medewerkers aan te maken onder uw account. Als u dus meerdere trainingen koopt, kunt u cursisten aanmaken en deze vervolgens uitdelen aan uw collega’s. De cursisten krijgen een e-mail met inloggegevens wanneer zij worden aangemaakt en wanneer zij een training hebben gekregen.
Met een zakelijk account bent u automatisch beheerder van uw organisatie en kunt u naast cursisten ook managers aanmaken. Beheerders en managers kunnen tevens voortgang inzien van alle cursisten binnen uw organisatie.
What is included?
|Certificate of participation||Yes|
|Award Winning E-learning||Yes|
|Sharing knowledge||Unlimited access to our IT professionals community|
|Study advice||Our consultants are here for you to advice about your study career and options|
|Study materials||Certified teachers with in depth knowledge about the subject.|
|Service||World's best service|
Na bestelling van je training krijg je toegang tot ons innovatieve leerplatform. Hier vind je al je gekochte (of gevolgde) trainingen, kan je eventueel cursisten aanmaken en krijg je toegang tot uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie.
Niet gevonden wat je zocht? Bekijk alle vragen of neem contact op.