Network Security Specialist to CloudOps Security Architect- Track 3 Cloud Security Admin
Het volgende STAP tijdvak begint op 1 mei
duration: 16 hours |
Language: English (US) |
access duration: 365 days |
With more businesses implementing cloud technology, it's important to have proper security measures in place. This learning path explores the steps required to go from a Network Security Specialist to CloudOps Security Architect.
This is the third part of this learning path. The focus in this section is on cloud security management and securing the AWS Cloud.
You will explore the key terms and cloud roles that can be applied to meet customer requirements. In addition, you will explore cloud transition scenarios, the importance of access control, common cloud threats, and security considerations for cloud models.
You will also learn fundamental topics for securing Amazon Web Services (AWS), such as the Shared Responsibility Model, basics of security such as the CIA Triad, core AWS services and related threats, and compliance.
You conclude this learning path with a Final Exam. This measures whether you have sufficiently mastered the material from this learning path.
After completing this learning path, you will have knowledge of cloud security management and securing the AWS Cloud. You are also ready for the fourth part of this learning path.
You have completed track 1 and track 2 of this learning path.
Network Administrator, Security Specialist
Network Security Specialist to CloudOps Security Architect- Track 3 Cloud Security Admin
Cloud Security Management: Architecture Security
Cloud objects are very dynamic, so it is important to be
- familiar with current cloud core design, as well as cloud security
- and integrity. In this course, you'll learn about cloud security
- management. You'll examine key terms and cloud roles that can be
- adopted to meet client requirements. In addition, you'll explore
- cloud transition scenarios, how to secure the cloud perimeter, the
- importance of access control, common cloud threats, and cloud model
- security considerations. Lastly, you'll learn about the secure data
- life cycle, business continuity, and disaster recovery
Cloud Security Management: Operations Security
Operations is one of the most crucial steps in the
- administration process. Handled properly, they ensure loop holes
- get closed and provide evidence details that can be used in issue
- tracking. In this course, you'll learn about different types of
- operations, how to execute them, and why they are important in the
- dynamic nature of the cloud. You'll also learn about communicating
- with stakeholders, digital evidence, and business continuity
Cloud Security Management: Data Security
Data is the key to information on different components within an
- organization, so it's vital to understand and manage data and
- security events. With the dynamic nature of the cloud, it's also
- essential to understand how to track and secure data. In this
- course, you'll learn about the different types of data and how to
- securely manage it. In addition, you'll examine different types of
- compliance, privacy rights, and protection policies.
Cloud Security Management: Risk Management
Every organization needs to understand risk and be familiar with
- how to mitigate it. Cloud services have different stakeholders and
- projects, and for this reason having a good understanding of risk
- is important. In this course, you'll learn about different types of
- risk and how to properly manage them. In addition, you'll explore
- risk auditing, business continuity, and disaster recovery.
Cloud Security Management: Platform & Infrastructure Security
The physical site of the data center, along with the physical
- and virtual assets, play a very important role in cloud security.
- Network assets, storage, and the software layout of virtualization
- are important tools in bringing cloud up as a service. In this
- course, you'll learn about the physical cloud assets and the basic
- concepts of regions and availability zones. You'll also learn why
- it's important to secure them and protect them from various
- external attacks and processes.
Cloud Security Management: Legal & Compliance
It is important to understand the different cloud compliance
- procedures that should be followed by service providers and data
- owners. It's also vital to be familiar with the various
- cloud-specific legal compliance guidelines. In this course, you'll
- learn about international legislation conflicts, cloud-specific
- risks, legal controls, e-Discovery processes, and requirements for
- forensic analysis.
Securing AWS: Fundamentals
Examine foundational topics, such as the shared responsibility model, security basics, core AWS services and related threats, and compliance.
Securing AWS: Identity & Access Management
Discover how to apply best practices to the new AWS root account and examine credentials, passwords, and access key usage. Identity and Access Management (IAM) topics such as users, groups, roles, and managed policies are also covered.
Securing AWS: Infrastructure Security
Securing AWS: Data Protection
There are a number of mechanisms in AWS for securing data-at-rest and data-in-transit. Explore topics including cryptography basics, access keys and pairs, client-side vs. server-side encryption, AWS KMS, Certificate Manager, and CloudHSM.
Final Exam: Cloud Security Admin
Final Exam: Cloud Security Admin will test your knowledge and application of the topics presented throughout the Cloud Security Admin track of the Skillsoft Aspire Network Security Specialist to CloudOps Security Architect Journey.
We offer several optional training products to enhance your learning experience. If you are planning to use our training course in preperation for an official exam then whe highly recommend using these optional training products to ensure an optimal learning experience. Sometimes there is only a practice exam or/and practice lab available.
Optional practice exam (trial exam)
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice exam. This practice exam comprises a number of trial exams which are very similar to the real exam, both in terms of form and content. This is the ultimate way to test whether you are ready for the exam.
Optional practice lab
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice lab. You perform the tasks on real hardware and/or software applicable to your Lab. The labs are fully hosted in our cloud. The only thing you need to use our practice labs is a web browser. In the LiveLab environment you will find exercises which you can start immediately. The lab enviromentconsist of complete networks containing for example, clients, servers,etc. This is the ultimate way to gain extensive hands-on experience.
Via ons opleidingsconcept bespaar je tot 80% op trainingen
Start met leren wanneer je wilt. Je bepaalt zelf het gewenste tempo
Spar met medecursisten en profileer je als autoriteit in je vakgebied.
Ontvang na succesvolle afronding van je cursus het officiële certificaat van deelname van Icttrainingen.nl
Krijg inzicht in uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie van jezelf of je medewerkers
Kennis opdoen met interactieve e-learning en uitgebreide praktijkopdrachten door gecertificeerde docenten
Once we have processed your order and payment, we will give you access to your courses. If you still have any questions about our ordering process, please refer to the button below.
read more about the order process
Een zakelijk account aanmaken
Wanneer u besteld namens uw bedrijf doet u er goed aan om aan zakelijk account bij ons aan te maken. Tijdens het registratieproces kunt u hiervoor kiezen. U heeft vervolgens de mogelijkheden om de bedrijfsgegevens in te voeren, een referentie en een afwijkend factuuradres toe te voegen.
U heeft bij ons diverse betaalmogelijkheden. Bij alle betaalopties ontvangt u sowieso een factuur na de bestelling. Gaat uw werkgever betalen, dan kiest u voor betaling per factuur.
Als u een zakelijk account heeft aangemaakt dan heeft u de optie om cursisten/medewerkers aan te maken onder uw account. Als u dus meerdere trainingen koopt, kunt u cursisten aanmaken en deze vervolgens uitdelen aan uw collega’s. De cursisten krijgen een e-mail met inloggegevens wanneer zij worden aangemaakt en wanneer zij een training hebben gekregen.
Met een zakelijk account bent u automatisch beheerder van uw organisatie en kunt u naast cursisten ook managers aanmaken. Beheerders en managers kunnen tevens voortgang inzien van alle cursisten binnen uw organisatie.
What is included?
|Certificate of participation||Yes|
|Award Winning E-learning||Yes|
|Sharing knowledge||Unlimited access to our IT professionals community|
|Study advice||Our consultants are here for you to advice about your study career and options|
|Study materials||Certified teachers with in depth knowledge about the subject.|
|Service||World's best service|
Na bestelling van je training krijg je toegang tot ons innovatieve leerplatform. Hier vind je al je gekochte (of gevolgde) trainingen, kan je eventueel cursisten aanmaken en krijg je toegang tot uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie.
Niet gevonden wat je zocht? Bekijk alle vragen of neem contact op.