DevOps Engineer to Cloud Architect - Part 4 Cloud Architect
duration: 11 hours |
Language: English (US) |
access duration: 180 days |
This is part 4 of the DevOps Engineer to Cloud Architect learning path. In this learning path, you will prepare yourself to transition from DevOps Engineer to a Cloud Computing role. You will gain the skills to become a Cloud Engineer, a CloudOps Engineer, and ultimately a Cloud Architect.
In this fourth section, the focus is on Cloud Architecture. The following topics are covered:
- Transitioning to cloud operations;
- CloudOps solutions;
- Explainability of CloudOps;
- Future trends in cloud computing.
You'll find several training courses that prepare you to get started as a Cloud Architect. You will conclude this section with an exam.
After completing this part of the learning path, you will be ready to get started as a Cloud Architect. You will be familiar with Cloud Architecture, transitioning to cloud operations, cloud solutions and have an understanding of future cloud computing trends.
You have at least basic DevOps knowledge.
You have completed parts 1, 2 and 3 of the learning path.
Software Developer, Web Developer
DevOps Engineer to Cloud Architect - Part 4 Cloud Architect
Role of a Cloud Architect
In this course, you'll explore the critical roles and
- responsibilities of a Cloud Architect, the differences between the
- roles played by Solution Architects and Cloud Architects, and the
- cloud challenges that a Cloud Architect needs to manage. You'll
- learn about the planning solutions Cloud Architects use to automate
- and orchestrate multi-cloud applications, along with the Cloud
- Computing Reference Model and Cloud Governance Lifecycle, which are
- used for building cloud frameworks. Next, you'll look at tools and
- frameworks that can be used to assess cloud operations and identify
- the current capabilities of multi-cloud environments, as well as
- success factors that need to be considered as benchmarks for
- identifying business values of cloud architectures. Finally, you'll
- learn about using the Target Operating Model to deliver value
- through appropriate cloud strategies and using the Multi-cloud
- Maturity Model and transformation workflows for building solutions
- for cloud delivery mechanisms.
Cloud Transition: Adopting & Moving to Cloud & Multi-cloud Environments
In this course, you'll explore the role of a cloud architect in
- transitioning from DevOps to CloudOps. You'll examine the role of a
- Cloud Operating Model in defining operational processes, as well as
- the role of the people, organization and operations domain in
- determining the CloudOps transition process. Next, you'll look at
- the best practices for transforming enterprise capabilities, the
- benefits of multi-cloud transition, and the approaches of managing
- data and information to implement the right cloud transition
- mechanism. You'll move on to learn about prominent cloud transition
- strategies for building CloudOps transition roadmaps. You'll
- explore the systemic principles for planning multi-cloud
- transitions, tools for planning and deploying CloudOps solutions,
- and the processes, SLAs, and KPIs associated with running cloud
- operations that can be used to create operational baseline
- capabilities. Finally, you'll explore how to facilitate a smooth
- process, data, and platform transition in multi-cloud environments
- and the transition path for identifying and applying the right
- CloudOps Maturity Model.
CloudOps Solutioning Strategies
In this course, you'll learn about the essential components
- involved in solutioning CloudOps projects, the layered approach of
- managing enterprise CloudOps applications, and the role-based and
- layer-based CloudOps solutioning architectures. You'll examine the
- role of different types of cloud engineers in providing logical and
- physical architectures for the CloudOps solutioning process. You'll
- also learn about the role of the Cloud Governance Framework in
- providing comprehensive cloud-centric governance for each phase of
- the cloud transformation life cycle used in CloudOps. Next, you'll
- explore the RACI Matrix of Roles for each CloudOps solutioning
- stakeholder, the Measures and Metrics involved in solutioning
- CloudOps strategy, and the anatomy of Cloud Service Agreements.
- Finally, you'll learn about the logical CloudOps architecture and
- prominent CloudOps solutioning tools for designing, planning,
- architecting, and implementing CloudOps solutioning.
Applying the Explainability Approach to Guide Cloud Implementation
In this course, you'll explore the concept of AI Explainability,
- the role of CloudOps Explainability in managing multi-cloud
- solutions, how to evaluate explanatory systems, and the properties
- used to define systems to accommodate explainability approaches.
- You'll look at how users interact with explainable systems and the
- effect of explainability on the robustness, security, and privacy
- aspects of predictive systems. Next, you'll learn about the use of
- qualitative and quantitative validation approaches and the
- explainability techniques for defining operational and functional
- derivatives of cloud operation. You'll examine how to apply
- explainability throughout the process of operating cloud
- environments and infrastructures, the methodologies involved in the
- three stages of AI Explainability in deriving the right CloudOps
- model for implementation guidance, and the role of explainability
- in defining AI-assisted Cloud Managed Services. Finally, you'll
- learn about the architectures that can be derived using Explainable
- Models, the role of Explainable AI reasoning paths in building
- trustable CloudOps workflows, and the need for management and
- governance of AI frameworks in CloudOps architectures.
Cloud Future: Adapting Cloud Innovation
The impact of future trends allow you to recognize how to build
- cloud-based applications and architectures that can adopt and adapt
- to emerging trends, technologies, and processes. In this course,
- you'll explore future trends in cloud computing and emerging
- technologies that can help with analyzing their impact on existing
- cloud operations and practices. You'll learn about solutioning
- strategies and resource types that can help with adopting emerging
- technologies and trending features in existing CloudOps
- architectures. Next, you'll examine cloud application design
- considerations and the inside-out and outside-in development
- strategies that can help with adopting and adapting to any
- futuristic upgrades. You'll learn about how to handle states at the
- service level, system architecture design considerations, and the
- use of Adapter pattern to build architectures that adopt and adapt
- to futuristic innovations. You'll examine the Minimum Valuable
- Increment design approach, the Manifesto for Future Generation
- Cloud Computing, and the manifesto areas that are relevant for
- aligning with the future research directions.
Final Exam: CloudOps Architect
Final Exam: CloudOps Architect will test your knowledge and application of the topics presented throughout the CloudOps Architect track of the Skillsoft Aspire DevOps Engineer to CloudOps Architect Journey.
We offer several optional training products to enhance your learning experience. If you are planning to use our training course in preperation for an official exam then whe highly recommend using these optional training products to ensure an optimal learning experience. Sometimes there is only a practice exam or/and practice lab available.
Optional practice exam (trial exam)
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice exam. This practice exam comprises a number of trial exams which are very similar to the real exam, both in terms of form and content. This is the ultimate way to test whether you are ready for the exam.
Optional practice lab
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice lab. You perform the tasks on real hardware and/or software applicable to your Lab. The labs are fully hosted in our cloud. The only thing you need to use our practice labs is a web browser. In the LiveLab environment you will find exercises which you can start immediately. The lab enviromentconsist of complete networks containing for example, clients, servers,etc. This is the ultimate way to gain extensive hands-on experience.
Via ons opleidingsconcept bespaar je tot 80% op trainingen
Start met leren wanneer je wilt. Je bepaalt zelf het gewenste tempo
Spar met medecursisten en profileer je als autoriteit in je vakgebied.
Ontvang na succesvolle afronding van je cursus het officiële certificaat van deelname van Icttrainingen.nl
Krijg inzicht in uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie van jezelf of je medewerkers
Kennis opdoen met interactieve e-learning en uitgebreide praktijkopdrachten door gecertificeerde docenten
Once we have processed your order and payment, we will give you access to your courses. If you still have any questions about our ordering process, please refer to the button below.
Een zakelijk account aanmaken
Wanneer u besteld namens uw bedrijf doet u er goed aan om aan zakelijk account bij ons aan te maken. Tijdens het registratieproces kunt u hiervoor kiezen. U heeft vervolgens de mogelijkheden om de bedrijfsgegevens in te voeren, een referentie en een afwijkend factuuradres toe te voegen.
U heeft bij ons diverse betaalmogelijkheden. Bij alle betaalopties ontvangt u sowieso een factuur na de bestelling. Gaat uw werkgever betalen, dan kiest u voor betaling per factuur.
Als u een zakelijk account heeft aangemaakt dan heeft u de optie om cursisten/medewerkers aan te maken onder uw account. Als u dus meerdere trainingen koopt, kunt u cursisten aanmaken en deze vervolgens uitdelen aan uw collega’s. De cursisten krijgen een e-mail met inloggegevens wanneer zij worden aangemaakt en wanneer zij een training hebben gekregen.
Met een zakelijk account bent u automatisch beheerder van uw organisatie en kunt u naast cursisten ook managers aanmaken. Beheerders en managers kunnen tevens voortgang inzien van alle cursisten binnen uw organisatie.
What is included?
|Certificate of participation
|Award Winning E-learning
|Unlimited access to our IT professionals community
|Our consultants are here for you to advice about your study career and options
|Certified teachers with in depth knowledge about the subject.
|World's best service
Na bestelling van je training krijg je toegang tot ons innovatieve leerplatform. Hier vind je al je gekochte (of gevolgde) trainingen, kan je eventueel cursisten aanmaken en krijg je toegang tot uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie.