DevOps Engineer to Cloud Architect - Part 2 Cloud Engineer
duration: 18 hours |
Language: English (US) |
access duration: 180 days |
This is part 2 of the DevOps Engineer to Cloud Architect learning path. In this learning path, you will prepare yourself to transition from DevOps Engineer to a Cloud Computing role. You will gain the skills to become a Cloud Engineer, a CloudOps Engineer, and ultimately a Cloud Architect.
In this second part of the learning path, the focus is on Cloud Engineering. The following topics are covered:
- DevOps automation architect;
- DevOps automation strategies and design patterns;
- AWS DevOps automation;
- Azure DevOps automation;
- Google Cloud Platform DevOps automation;
- DevOps automation across platforms.
You'll find several courses that prepare you to get started as a Cloud Engineer. You'll finish this section with an exam.
After completing this portion of the learning path you will be familiar with DevOps automation architect, DevOps automation strategies and design patterns, AWS and Azure DevOps automation, Google Cloud Platform DevOps automation and DevOps automation across platforms.
You are ready to step into the role of Cloud Engineer.
Additionally, you are ready to start Part 3 of this learning path.
You have at least basic DevOps knowledge. You have completed part 1 of this learning path.
Software Developer, Web Designer
DevOps Engineer to Cloud Architect - Part 2 Cloud Engineer
Adopting IT Automation
Explore potential applications that can be automated, along with
- the advantages, disadvantages, and best practices of automation.
- Examine approaches for developing enterprise automation
- capabilities, key processes for an effective IT automation
- strategy, and benefits of deployment automation. Discover
- approaches for implementing deployment automation, benefits of
- cloud automation, and the common cloud tasks that can be automated.
- Automating DevOps processes, the role of automation in DevOps,
- tools used to automate DevOps practices, the roles and
- responsibilities of a DevOps Automation Architect, how to install
- and configure SaltStack, and how to automate static site deployment
- with AWS CloudFormation are also covered.
Applying Design Patterns in DevOps & CloudOps Automation
Discover how to implement and improve DevOps practices, tools
- that can be used across various development and operations
- processes, and how to set up DevOps architecture to improve the
- delivery of value. Explore essential DevOps and CloudOps design
- patterns used to enable DevOps and CloudOps in the enterprise, how
- to implement continuous deployment, and how to scale applications
- using cloud services. Examine the DevOps Operational Model,
- essential cloud design patterns that can be applied when building
- cloud-based applications to achieve continuous operations in public
- and private clouds, and critical patterns for implementing
- automation in DevOps and CloudOps workflows. How to build scalable
- architecture in AWS and how to design applications by applying the
- Runtime Reconfiguration pattern is also covered.
Using AWS to Set Up DevOps and CloudOps Automation Frameworks
In this course, you'll explore automation approaches, how to
- using AWS to implement DevOps and CloudOps in the enterprise,
- critical automation patterns for implementing AWS DevOps and
- CloudOps, effective approaches for automating IT processes using
- the AWS DevOps Reference Architecture, and the DevOps
- Transformation Assessment and Strategy. Additionally, you'll learn
- about the role of essential AWS Serverless Architecture patterns in
- automating IT processes and prominent containerization services
- provided by AWS for CI/CD. You'll examine how to use and work with
- serverless architecture, AWS Lambda, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Systems
- Manager, and AWS Config to automate CI/CD pipelines. Finally,
- you'll discover how to implement configuration management, manage
- EC2 Systems, enforce compliance for infrastructures, and deploy
- code into containers running on ECS.
Applying Automation Using AWS Tools
In this course, you'll examine essential features of AWS
- services like AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodeStar.
- You'll learn about Infrastructure as Code and some of the most
- prominent non-AWS tools for automating AWS DevOps and CloudOps
- tasks. You'll discover how to work with AWS CodePipeline, AWS
- CodeDeploy, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CodeStar, AWS CloudWatch, and
- AWS GuardDuty to create automated software release pipelines,
- invoke AWS Lambda functions, automate application deployment,
- implement Infrastructure as Code, manage applications, automate
- continuous monitoring of resource usage, and implement continuous
- security monitoring.
Azure DevOps: Repository & Pipeline Management
In this course, you will learn about the DevOps workflow and Azure-specific patterns for automating DevOps workflows, as well as prominent Azure tools and technologies that can be used to implement DevOps and CloudOps practices. You'll learn about the different types of version control provided by Azure Repos, along with the key elements and artifacts used in Azure Repos to manage version control and workflows. You'll examine how to create and synchronize local Git repositories with centralized Git repositories in Azure DevOps, use Azure DevOps to create and manage branches, and manage technical debts. Finally, you'll discover how to create Azure CI/CD pipelines, use Azure Pipelines to implement CI/CD for Node.js applications, and automate and execute test cases for web applications.
Azure DevOps: Managing Agile Lifecycle
In this course, you'll learn how to plan, track, and monitor Sprints with Azure Boards, as well as examine prominent features of Azure Artifacts and best practices for managing and sharing packages. You'll also learn about the configuration management and monitoring capabilities of Azure DevOps and how to use Azure Pipelines to set up continuous deployment for containerized applications to Azure Kubernetes Service. Next, you'll discover how to create various test artifacts, use Azure DevOps to discover, install, and publish NuGet, NPM, and Maven packages, and configure Ansible instances on VMs using Ansible Solution Template. Finally, you'll learn how to use Ansible to configure Azure Kubernetes Service clusters in Azure, create resource groups, create AKS clusters within resource groups, and use Azure Blueprint to create, deploy, and update compliant environments.
GCP DevOps: CloudOps with Google Cloud Platform
Explore the features of Google Cloud Platform, Google Kubernetes
- Engine, best practices for operating containers, and how to build
- cloud-native applications using the CloudOps methodology. Examine
- how Google Cloud Source Repository compares to GitHub and how the
- automated deployment capabilities of Google Cloud Deployment
- Manager compare with Terraform. Delve into the machine learning,
- artificial intelligence, and analytical capabilities of Google
- Cloud Platform, along with the essential design patterns for
- connecting Google Cloud Platform with other cloud platforms.
- Discover how to create and configure Google Kubernetes Engine
- clusters, deploy applications across multiple Kubernetes clusters,
- create repositories and manage code with Google Cloud Source
- Repository, and deploy applications from Cloud Source Repository to
- App Engine. How to automate the configuration of Google Cloud
- Platform resources and application deployment with Google Cloud
- Deployment Manager, create virtual machine instances on Google
- Cloud Platform, build applications with Terraform, configure AutoML
- and BigQuery to manage large volume of data and build ML models,
- set up fully-managed real-time messaging environments, and transfer
- data between Google Cloud Platform and other Cloud service
- providers are also covered.
DevOps Automation Across Platforms: CloudOps for Multi-cloud Deployments
In this course, you'll explore the concept of multi-cloud, the
- benefits of adopting the multi-cloud strategy, and the multi-cloud
- architecture design for application and cloud environment
- management. You'll discover the challenges of hybrid and
- multi-cloud deployments, how to use the right hybrid and
- multi-cloud architecture patterns, the common network topologies
- for hybrid and multi-cloud setup, the critical challenges
- associated with multi-cloud environments, and the frameworks for
- eliminating these challenges. In addition, you'll learn about
- CloudOps characteristics that are applied to build cloud management
- platforms, the tools provided by AWS, Azure, and GCP to implement
- multi-cloud environments, the critical patterns for building
- cloud-specific automations in DevOps pipelines, and with how to
- create multi-cloud environments with Azure and AWS.
DevOps Automation Across Platforms: Working with Multi-cloud Tools
In this course, you'll learn about the DevOps tools that can be
- used for cross-cloud multi-cloud deployments, how to implement
- CI/CD DevOps pipelines that employ multiple cloud environments,
- prominent tools that can be used to monitor metrics across
- multi-cloud platforms and environments, challenges associated with
- multi-cloud disaster recovery configuration, and the patterns that
- can be used to eliminate those challenges. You'll also discover how
- to integrate Azure AD with multiple AWS accounts, set up and
- configure CloudOps CI/CD process using Spinnaker, install and
- configure Jenkins to provision multi-cloud environments and deploy
- code, connect GCP with AWS using VPNs, monitor multi-cloud
- architecture with New Relic, and set up cloud disaster recovery
- using GCP and AWS.
Final Exam: DevOps Automation Architect
Final Exam: DevOps Automation Architect will test your knowledge and application of the topics presented throughout the DevOps Automation Architect track of the Skillsoft Aspire DevOps Engineer to CloudOps Architect Journey.
We offer several optional training products to enhance your learning experience. If you are planning to use our training course in preperation for an official exam then whe highly recommend using these optional training products to ensure an optimal learning experience. Sometimes there is only a practice exam or/and practice lab available.
Optional practice exam (trial exam)
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice exam. This practice exam comprises a number of trial exams which are very similar to the real exam, both in terms of form and content. This is the ultimate way to test whether you are ready for the exam.
Optional practice lab
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice lab. You perform the tasks on real hardware and/or software applicable to your Lab. The labs are fully hosted in our cloud. The only thing you need to use our practice labs is a web browser. In the LiveLab environment you will find exercises which you can start immediately. The lab enviromentconsist of complete networks containing for example, clients, servers,etc. This is the ultimate way to gain extensive hands-on experience.
Via ons opleidingsconcept bespaar je tot 80% op trainingen
Start met leren wanneer je wilt. Je bepaalt zelf het gewenste tempo
Spar met medecursisten en profileer je als autoriteit in je vakgebied.
Ontvang na succesvolle afronding van je cursus het officiële certificaat van deelname van Icttrainingen.nl
Krijg inzicht in uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie van jezelf of je medewerkers
Kennis opdoen met interactieve e-learning en uitgebreide praktijkopdrachten door gecertificeerde docenten
Once we have processed your order and payment, we will give you access to your courses. If you still have any questions about our ordering process, please refer to the button below.
Een zakelijk account aanmaken
Wanneer u besteld namens uw bedrijf doet u er goed aan om aan zakelijk account bij ons aan te maken. Tijdens het registratieproces kunt u hiervoor kiezen. U heeft vervolgens de mogelijkheden om de bedrijfsgegevens in te voeren, een referentie en een afwijkend factuuradres toe te voegen.
U heeft bij ons diverse betaalmogelijkheden. Bij alle betaalopties ontvangt u sowieso een factuur na de bestelling. Gaat uw werkgever betalen, dan kiest u voor betaling per factuur.
Als u een zakelijk account heeft aangemaakt dan heeft u de optie om cursisten/medewerkers aan te maken onder uw account. Als u dus meerdere trainingen koopt, kunt u cursisten aanmaken en deze vervolgens uitdelen aan uw collega’s. De cursisten krijgen een e-mail met inloggegevens wanneer zij worden aangemaakt en wanneer zij een training hebben gekregen.
Met een zakelijk account bent u automatisch beheerder van uw organisatie en kunt u naast cursisten ook managers aanmaken. Beheerders en managers kunnen tevens voortgang inzien van alle cursisten binnen uw organisatie.
What is included?
|Certificate of participation
|Award Winning E-learning
|Unlimited access to our IT professionals community
|Our consultants are here for you to advice about your study career and options
|Certified teachers with in depth knowledge about the subject.
|World's best service
Na bestelling van je training krijg je toegang tot ons innovatieve leerplatform. Hier vind je al je gekochte (of gevolgde) trainingen, kan je eventueel cursisten aanmaken en krijg je toegang tot uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie.