Course: Development and Testing with Agile
duration: 11 hours |
Language: English (US) |
access duration: 90 days |
In this online Agile training for software developers you will learn to develop and test with Agile. Agile methodologies help deliver value or products faster, with better quality and the ability to respond to change.
You will be introduced to the concepts and methodologies of Agile, including the Lean development method, Kanban and the Just-in-Time approach. You will also discover the many benefits of using Agile.
Next, you will dive deep into Extreme Programming, a software development framework used to improve the quality of software solutions and to respond to changing software requirements. The concepts, life cycle and roles of this methodology are discussed in detail.
Furthermore, you will explore self-organizing teams and you will learn about methods and technologies for promoting Agile collaboration within teams. You will also gain insight in Agile team meetings, such as the basics of sprint planning meetings.
Finally, you will learn about Agile project management and you will be introduced to the Jira collaboration suite.
After succesful completion of this training you will be familiar with the concepts and methodologies of Agile. In addition, you are able to work in an Agile way within a team
No specific knowledge is required.
Software Developer, Project Manager
Development and Testing with Agile
Development & Testing with Agile: Agile Methodologies in Software Development
Agile methodologies in software development help deliver value
- or product faster, with better quality and the ability to respond
- to change. In this course, you'll be introduced to the concepts and
- methodologies behind Agile for software developers, including the
- benefits of using Agile in the software development industry today.
- You'll begin by learning the Crystal Agile framework and discover
- the various features of Crystal as an Agile methodology. You’ll
- learn about feature-driven development and how it applies to Agile
- software development. You’ll then explore Extreme Programming and
- its features. You’ll examine the principles and steps of Lean
- development methodology and also learn about the use of Kanban,
- including the Just-in-Time approach and its benefits. Finally,
- you’ll learn how the Agile methodologies compare by asking the
- question of how truly Agile each methodology is.
Development & Testing with Agile: Extreme Programming
The Extreme Programming methodology is intended to improve
- software quality and responsiveness, as well as handle changing
- software requirements. In this course, you'll learn how Extreme
- Programming is a framework that aims to produce higher quality
- software and an efficient and positive way of life for the
- developers on the team. You'll dive deep into the Extreme
- Programming methodology including its concepts, life cycle, and
- roles. You'll explore source control tools such as GIT, as well as
- how they are used in Extreme Programming. By the end of the course,
- you'll have also learned the benefits of Extreme Programming,
- including the interconnected set of twelve practices and how the
- methodology as a whole is helping to integrate Agile into software
- development for an efficient and dynamic team.
Development & Testing with Agile: Agile Self-organizing Teams
Self-organizing teams explore the notion of being a living
- organism and how every member affects the strengths and weaknesses
- of the team. In this course, you'll explore self-organizing teams
- and their components. You'll learn about self-organizing teams with
- Agile, including methods and technologies for promoting Agile
- collaboration within teams. You'll examine how to be an effective
- product owner and scrum master using examples in software
- development environment. Next, you'll learn about distributed
- teams, including best practices for a successful team and
- overcoming challenges. Finally, you'll examine how to build a
- strong Agile team, including monitoring and managing the team using
- metrics to become an effective Agile software development
Development & Testing with Agile: Team Meetings
Agile team meetings are an essential part of software
- development. In this course, you'll explore the various areas of
- Agile team meetings. First, you'll learn the basics of sprint
- planning meetings, including running, managing a virtual meeting,
- and product backlog refinement sessions. You’ll dive into each area
- of Agile team meetings and examine through working examples each of
- the Agile team meetings, including their objectives, goals, and
- benefits. You'll explore how to document the minutes of meetings
- and the role of each member attending them. Finally, you'll learn
- how to recognize best practices in all of the Agile team meetings
- and how to effectively build an Agile team meeting for software
Development and Testing with Agile: Project Management
Agile team management helps teams in an evolving landscape
- maintain focus on the rapid delivery of business value. In this
- course, you'll be introduced to a collaboration suite called Jira
- for Agile project management. You'll learn how Jira has become one
- of the leading tools used for Agile project management,
- encompassing all kinds of project management types and leveraging
- project management skills. You'll also learn about Jira's use in
- Agile software development and its benefits. Next, you'll explore
- areas in Jira for effective Agile project management using tools
- such as scrum boards to track Agile software project. You'll learn
- about effective Agile project communication, including how to use
- data analysis metrics to monitor and control an Agile project.
- Finally, you'll learn about the communication methods in Agile
- software project management.
We offer several optional training products to enhance your learning experience. If you are planning to use our training course in preperation for an official exam then whe highly recommend using these optional training products to ensure an optimal learning experience. Sometimes there is only a practice exam or/and practice lab available.
Optional practice exam (trial exam)
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice exam. This practice exam comprises a number of trial exams which are very similar to the real exam, both in terms of form and content. This is the ultimate way to test whether you are ready for the exam.
Optional practice lab
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice lab. You perform the tasks on real hardware and/or software applicable to your Lab. The labs are fully hosted in our cloud. The only thing you need to use our practice labs is a web browser. In the LiveLab environment you will find exercises which you can start immediately. The lab enviromentconsist of complete networks containing for example, clients, servers,etc. This is the ultimate way to gain extensive hands-on experience.
Via ons opleidingsconcept bespaar je tot 80% op trainingen
Start met leren wanneer je wilt. Je bepaalt zelf het gewenste tempo
Spar met medecursisten en profileer je als autoriteit in je vakgebied.
Ontvang na succesvolle afronding van je cursus het officiële certificaat van deelname van Icttrainingen.nl
Krijg inzicht in uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie van jezelf of je medewerkers
Kennis opdoen met interactieve e-learning en uitgebreide praktijkopdrachten door gecertificeerde docenten
Once we have processed your order and payment, we will give you access to your courses. If you still have any questions about our ordering process, please refer to the button below.
Een zakelijk account aanmaken
Wanneer u besteld namens uw bedrijf doet u er goed aan om aan zakelijk account bij ons aan te maken. Tijdens het registratieproces kunt u hiervoor kiezen. U heeft vervolgens de mogelijkheden om de bedrijfsgegevens in te voeren, een referentie en een afwijkend factuuradres toe te voegen.
U heeft bij ons diverse betaalmogelijkheden. Bij alle betaalopties ontvangt u sowieso een factuur na de bestelling. Gaat uw werkgever betalen, dan kiest u voor betaling per factuur.
Als u een zakelijk account heeft aangemaakt dan heeft u de optie om cursisten/medewerkers aan te maken onder uw account. Als u dus meerdere trainingen koopt, kunt u cursisten aanmaken en deze vervolgens uitdelen aan uw collega’s. De cursisten krijgen een e-mail met inloggegevens wanneer zij worden aangemaakt en wanneer zij een training hebben gekregen.
Met een zakelijk account bent u automatisch beheerder van uw organisatie en kunt u naast cursisten ook managers aanmaken. Beheerders en managers kunnen tevens voortgang inzien van alle cursisten binnen uw organisatie.
What is included?
|Certificate of participation||Yes|
|Award Winning E-learning||Yes|
|Sharing knowledge||Unlimited access to our IT professionals community|
|Study advice||Our consultants are here for you to advice about your study career and options|
|Study materials||Certified teachers with in depth knowledge about the subject.|
|Service||World's best service|
Na bestelling van je training krijg je toegang tot ons innovatieve leerplatform. Hier vind je al je gekochte (of gevolgde) trainingen, kan je eventueel cursisten aanmaken en krijg je toegang tot uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie.