Course: Java SE 11 Programmer II ( exam 1Z0-816)
As low as
duration: 25 hours |
Language: English (US) |
access duration: 180 days |
Would you like to obtain the Oracle Certified Professional Java
SE 11 Programmer II certification? In this training you will be
prepared for the 1Z0-816 exam. With this training you will discover
everything in the field of Java SE 11 Programmer II. This will
introduce you to the improvements introduced in Java SE 11, so that
you are well prepared for the exam. Each exam topic is thoroughly
and completely covered including working with Java control
instructions, Java operators and loops and the basics of object
oriented programming (OOP). Features such as libraries and process
APIs introduced in Java SE Development kit 11 (JDK 11) are also
covered, as well as Enum class methods, exception handling
mechanisms in Java SE 11 and many more important topics are
discussed. All of these topics are covered including chapter tests
and electronic flashcards. A mock exam is also available. So that
you are fully equipped for the exam.
Upon successful completion of this training, you will be familiar with the professional skills required as a Java software developer. You also know how to use Java as your primary programming language.
You have successfully completed Java SE 11 Programmer I. This gives you a basic knowledge to start with this training.
System Administrator, Software Developer
Java SE 11 Programmer II ( exam 1Z0-816)
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Fundamentals
Explore Java SE 11 and its language enhancements, the Shebang
- mechanism, and key features. Discover how to create and run simple
- executable Java programs, as well as how to create, import, and
- manipulate packages and strings. How to declare and initialize
- variables, work with local variable type inference, transform null
- or empty strings into an empty optional, and execute Single-File
- Source-Code programs is also covered.
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Arrays & Program Flow Control
Explore the structure of Java classes, as well as how to work
- with Java control statements, Java operators, and loops. Discover
- how to declare, instantiate, initialize, and work with
- one-dimensional array, two-dimensional array, and Java objects.
- Finally, how to read and write to object fields and manipulate data
- with the StringBuilder class is also covered.
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Object-oriented Programming in Java
Discover object-oriented programming (OOP) basics including how
- to create methods, overloaded methods, constructors with arguments,
- subclasses, and superclasses in Java. Examine how to extend
- abstract classes, apply the static keyword to methods and fields,
- apply access modifiers, apply encapsulation principles to classes,
- enable polymorphism, and use polymorphism to cast and call
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Fundamental Language Enhancements
Explore the differences between overloading, overriding, and
- hiding, as well as the differences between class inheritance and
- interface inheritance. Examine checked and unchecked exceptions and
- errors, along with the characteristics of Modular JDK in Java SE
- 11. In addition, discover how to create interfaces and try-catch
- blocks, create and invoke methods throwing exceptions, and work
- with list instances, ArrayList instances and Lambda
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Core JVM Enhancements and Features
Explore the concept of HotSpot, how to control JVM compilation
- with compiler directives, the changes introduced in JDK 11, and the
- performance enhancements in Oracle’s HotSpot Virtual Machine.
- Examine the role of class data sharing and the features of Native
- Memory Tracking. How to write directives to control compilation,
- transform null or empty strings into empty optional, and work with
- Java SE 11 nest-based access control is also covered.
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Core Java Libraries
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Class Concepts & Managing Exceptions
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Generics & Collections in Java
Explore the concepts of Generics and Collections in Java,
- including different types of Generics, the Collections framework,
- implementations of Adapter and Map interfaces, features of
- concurrent implementations, and custom collection development.
- Discover how to create and use interfaces with default and private
- methods, simplify programs with Wrapper classes, and manage objects
- with boxing and unboxing. Working with diamond notation,
- NavigableSet, ConcurrentMap, ConcurrentNavigableMap, and marker
- interfaces is also covered.
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Functional Programming in Java
Explore implementations of comparable subinterfaces, the
- features of the Collator and RuleBasedCollator classes, the rules
- of functional interfaces and their role in functional programming,
- and the structure and syntax of building Lambda expressions.
- Discover how to work with the Comparator and Comparable interfaces,
- RuleBasedCollator, convenience factory methods and functional
- interfaces, as well as how to create and work with Lambda
- expressions and Lambda statements in Java SE 11.
1Z0-816 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Streams & Pipelines
Explore streams and the Stream APIs, the differences between
- collections and streams, the structure of stream operations and
- pipelines, and methods of Stream interface in Java SE 11. Discover
- how to create basic streams and apply methods on them, apply
- reduction on parallel operations to manage concurrency, use the
- StreamSupport class to create low-level streams, and prevent
- interference when executing stream pipelines.
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Lambda Operations & Streams
Explore the java.util.function package interfaces, the roles of
- the Predicate, Consumer, Function, and Supplier interfaces,
- approaches for searching Stream data, and Optional class methods.
- Discover how to work with Lambda expressions, method references,
- and Function package interfaces, as well as how to extract, search,
- and match Stream data using the Stream API. How to implement
- calculations using the count, max, min, average and sum Stream
- operations is also covered.
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Implementing NIO.2
Explore the concept of NIO.2, implementing buffers, the
- attributes and methods of Path and File classes, and the channels
- supporting asynchronous I/O operations. Discover how to perform
- file I/O operations, manage metadata and walk a file tree using
- NIO.2, watch for changes in directories, use asynchronous datagram
- channels and multicasting, and implement completion handlers. Using
- the new java.nio.file.files class methods that were added in the in
- Java SE 11 is also covered.
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Java Migration & Service Management
Explore cyclic dependency, the different types and components of
- services, service design and development, and service provider
- deployment as modules. Discover how to migrate from Java SE 9 to
- Java SE 11, run modularized applications, use JDeps, obtain service
- loaders, create worker threads, work with java.util.concurrent
- collections and classes, and write thread-safe code.
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Concurrency Management
Explore threading problems, the different states of threads, and
- concurrency management packages, synchronization classes, memory
- consistency properties. Examine the the Executor interface, classes
- that can be used to provision tuneable thread pools, and the
- exceptions that can be thrown while working with concurrency. How
- to use the CountDownLatch and CyclicBarrier classes, use the
- ForkJoinPool and ForkJoinTask methods, and work with the TimeUnit
- enum is also covered.
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Secure Coding in Java SE 11 Applications
Explore data integrity guidelines, how to enable accessibility
- and extensibility in Java applications, and how to handle input
- validation and mutability. Examine Java Cryptography Architecture,
- the Engine classes provided by JCA, and capabilities of the
- Provider class. Discover how to prevent Denial-of-Service and
- secure confidential information in Java applications, secure
- sensitive objects, and secure serialization and deserialization.
- How to generate key pairs, verify signatures with the generated key
- pairs, and secure socket code is also covered.
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Database Applications
Explore the contents of the java.sql package, how various SQL
- types are mapped to classes and interfaces, and enhancements in the
- features of the javax.sql package. Examine the Enum classes and
- their uses in JDBC and RowSet objects that can be used to hold
- tabular data in Java SE 11. In addition, discover how to connect to
- databases, perform CRUD operations with PreparedStatement, perform
- database operations using PreparedStatement and CallableStatement,
- work with DatabaseMetaData and ParameterMetaData interfaces, and
- use RowSet objects to manage data.
1Z0-806 - Java SE 11 Programmer II: Localization in Java
Explore the concept of localization in Java SE 11, including
- locale management, using the Locale class, and resource bundles and
- their uses. Discover how to format messages, dates, and numbers, as
- well as how to work with commonly used annotations and the
- Annotation package Enums. In addition, how to create and use
- resource bundles, apply annotations to classes and methods, and
- build and declare custom annotations is also covered.
We offer several optional training products to enhance your learning experience. If you are planning to use our training course in preperation for an official exam then whe highly recommend using these optional training products to ensure an optimal learning experience. Sometimes there is only a practice exam or/and practice lab available.
Optional practice exam (trial exam)
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice exam. This practice exam comprises a number of trial exams which are very similar to the real exam, both in terms of form and content. This is the ultimate way to test whether you are ready for the exam.
Optional practice lab
To supplement this training course you may add a special practice lab. You perform the tasks on real hardware and/or software applicable to your Lab. The labs are fully hosted in our cloud. The only thing you need to use our practice labs is a web browser. In the LiveLab environment you will find exercises which you can start immediately. The lab enviromentconsist of complete networks containing for example, clients, servers,etc. This is the ultimate way to gain extensive hands-on experience.
Via ons opleidingsconcept bespaar je tot 80% op trainingen
Start met leren wanneer je wilt. Je bepaalt zelf het gewenste tempo
Spar met medecursisten en profileer je als autoriteit in je vakgebied.
Ontvang na succesvolle afronding van je cursus het officiële certificaat van deelname van Icttrainingen.nl
Krijg inzicht in uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie van jezelf of je medewerkers
Kennis opdoen met interactieve e-learning en uitgebreide praktijkopdrachten door gecertificeerde docenten
Once we have processed your order and payment, we will give you access to your courses. If you still have any questions about our ordering process, please refer to the button below.
Een zakelijk account aanmaken
Wanneer u besteld namens uw bedrijf doet u er goed aan om aan zakelijk account bij ons aan te maken. Tijdens het registratieproces kunt u hiervoor kiezen. U heeft vervolgens de mogelijkheden om de bedrijfsgegevens in te voeren, een referentie en een afwijkend factuuradres toe te voegen.
U heeft bij ons diverse betaalmogelijkheden. Bij alle betaalopties ontvangt u sowieso een factuur na de bestelling. Gaat uw werkgever betalen, dan kiest u voor betaling per factuur.
Als u een zakelijk account heeft aangemaakt dan heeft u de optie om cursisten/medewerkers aan te maken onder uw account. Als u dus meerdere trainingen koopt, kunt u cursisten aanmaken en deze vervolgens uitdelen aan uw collega’s. De cursisten krijgen een e-mail met inloggegevens wanneer zij worden aangemaakt en wanneer zij een training hebben gekregen.
Met een zakelijk account bent u automatisch beheerder van uw organisatie en kunt u naast cursisten ook managers aanmaken. Beheerders en managers kunnen tevens voortgang inzien van alle cursisten binnen uw organisatie.
What is included?
|Certificate of participation||Yes|
|Award Winning E-learning||Yes|
|Sharing knowledge||Unlimited access to our IT professionals community|
|Study advice||Our consultants are here for you to advice about your study career and options|
|Study materials||Certified teachers with in depth knowledge about the subject.|
|Service||World's best service|
Na bestelling van je training krijg je toegang tot ons innovatieve leerplatform. Hier vind je al je gekochte (of gevolgde) trainingen, kan je eventueel cursisten aanmaken en krijg je toegang tot uitgebreide voortgangsinformatie.